- Aqua Aerobics is a low impact exercise to music class held in the pool.
- This class has many benefits including overall fitness and strength and weight loss.
- Our aqua aerobics class is suitable for adults (over 16’s) and all fitness levels.
- Ideal for those with joint problems, sports injuries and those looking for a change of pace from regular fitness classes.
- Suitable for during pregnancy – please consult doctor before commencement.
- You do not need to be a swimmer to participate in and enjoy this class.
- There is a fun and social element to aqua aerobics that is not found in many other fitness classes.
- Our instructors are fully qualified, experienced, enthusiastic and always willing to answer any questions or queries you may have.
- This is the class for you if you are looking for a gentle workout or a full on exercise class, the more you put into the class the more you get out of it.
Times: Monday & Wednesday 10.00 a.m. & 7.00 p.m.
Duration: 45 minutes.
Cost: €7.50 per class or book of ten passes for €65.
For further information phone 053-9185256 or email email@example.com