Wexford Swimming Pool and Leisure is a public facility providing Swimming Pool, Fitness Centre and Camping and Caravan Park facilities.
In our Privacy Statement references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘The Organisation’, mean Wexford Swimming Pool and Leisure who is the data controller.
This policy is effective from May 25th 2018.
We collect and process data in the provision of our services to you which may contain personal data including:
Your name, address, phone number, date of birth, email address, health/medical details, children’s name/date of birth/age category, student identification, emergency contact number, nationality, some financial details for payment type, car registration number, CCTV images, and any other data which it is necessary for us to process in order to provide you with swimming pool, gym, camping and caravan park related facilities.
Our website uses ‘cookies’ to help analyse web traffic and improve our website to meet your needs. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We use your personal data to:
- Understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- To consider your application for membership/entry.
- For internal administration/ record keeping, including HR administration.
- For communicating with you, and where you have consented we may use your data to send you information relating to our services, such as membership renewal.
- Carry out our legal obligations arising from any contracts between you and us.
We will process your information lawfully using one or more of the following legal bases:
- Performance of a contract
- Legal obligation
- Protecting the vital interests of you or others
- Public interest
- Our legitimate interests
- Your consent ( you may withdraw you consent at any time)
We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. We are required to retain information in accordance with the law, and how long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to us in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on our behalf. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
Wexford Swimming Pool and Leisure at your request, can confirm what personal data we hold about you and how it is processed. You are entitled to request the following information:
- The categories of personal data concerned.
- The purpose and legal basis for the processing.
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed.
- The period for which the personal data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- The right to data portability.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Applications should be made in writing (email) and you will need to provide appropriate identification e.g. Passport, Driving License when making your request for information.
For any queries relating to your personal data which is processed by Wexford Swimming Pool and Leisure contact:
The Manager, Wexford Swimming Pool and Leisure, Tincone, Ferrybank, Co. Wexford, Y35 Y184
Phone: (053) 918 5256 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org